Weber #9930 Grates

I'm not sure exactly what Cody wants but I think he just wants the swing tables. At least that's what I think he talked to me about back before I got it.

I may keep some parts off the side burner.

The left and right trim pieces on the outside I'm not sure if Cody was wanting those or not.

I wanted to get it off to the dump ASAP because I'm a little bit limited with all the barbecues I already have but I'll hold on to everything for a little bit to see what you guys need. I might be picking up another one just like it on Saturday but in much nicer condition.

Nice, but the earlier one was the special one with the rear infrared and smoker box burners. Maybe use this new one to try and revive the old one?

It seems like that second one is in good enuff condition to clean up and use/flip...... especially if you could scavenge some parts off the first. It would be a shame (crime) to part it out before its time...... thats just such a 'classically cool' grill. You could even flip it with some of the other grates you have and keep the good ones.

It seems like that second one is in good enuff condition to clean up and use/flip...... especially if you could scavenge some parts off the first. It would be a shame (crime) to part it out before its time...... thats just such a 'classically cool' grill. You could even flip it with some of the other grates you have and keep the good ones.
I agree 100% And I would be happy to drop them both off at your house for free so that you can restore them.

I agree 100% And I would be happy to drop them both off at your house for free so that you can restore them.
I may be interested..... but I reserve the right of inspection BEFORE you bring them over.
My neighbor is itching for a 'nice/classy' grill to replace his B with a rotted out cabinet and those Summits just ooze 'old school classy'.....

And I must say ---- picking up grills JUST for the grates is a level of weberitis I am so glad I haven't got.....
I was bummed to pick up that Performa this weekend that 'looked good' in the pics - but was less than 'useful'..
I texted Brian M and aske if he wanted any parts - he replied 'the hoarder in me says yes, but I'll say NO'....... I texted him the next day and said 'are you sure you don't want any parts before I cut it up and put it in the recycle?' He texted back 'DON'T - I'll take it'. I feel so bad about 'enabling' him for his hoarding tendencies.....

I'm one of those people that can keep the weberitis in check..... but I still twitch alot.

I'm not sure exactly what Cody wants but I think he just wants the swing tables. At least that's what I think he talked to me about back before I got it.

I may keep some parts off the side burner.

The left and right trim pieces on the outside I'm not sure if Cody was wanting those or not.
Josh, I’m for sure wanting the swing tables if you’re willing to part with them! The end caps I would take as well as long as shipping to Wisconsin isn’t ridiculous!

If Jim is wanting to restore the summit I think that would be the best option for not letting the classic old grill with plenty of life go to waste or be parted out before it's time is up.

Cody and Samuel
If this happens and Jim restores a summit out of these two grills you'd have to talk to him about left over parts that you may be interested in.

I may be interested..... but I reserve the right of inspection BEFORE you bring them over.
My neighbor is itching for a 'nice/classy' grill to replace his B with a rotted out cabinet and those Summits just ooze 'old school classy'.....

And I must say ---- picking up grills JUST for the grates is a level of weberitis I am so glad I haven't got.....
I was bummed to pick up that Performa this weekend that 'looked good' in the pics - but was less than 'useful'..
I texted Brian M and aske if he wanted any parts - he replied 'the hoarder in me says yes, but I'll say NO'....... I texted him the next day and said 'are you sure you don't want any parts before I cut it up and put it in the recycle?' He texted back 'DON'T - I'll take it'. I feel so bad about 'enabling' him for his hoarding tendencies.....

I'm one of those people that can keep the weberitis in check..... but I still twitch alot.
That is just your Weberitis manifesting itself. You channel your addiction into enabling others.

Back