Webbered up a Turkey breast

Nice Case! - great look breast, awesome color - Gotta agree with the others, the biscuits are unreal - stole the show!
Thank you! Once you’ve had these biscuits it’s hard to have the ones out of the can. Pretty simple really just a bit time consuming rolling and folding dough.

Turkey/stuffing/biscuits look awesome, but that breakfast shot is beyond perfect.

This thread just reaffirms my position that Thanksgiving is the best holiday. Christmas is close but damn, those biscuits. And the butter in the Spuds got me.

The turkey breat color is fabulous, the meat looks very tender and moist, but those biscuits just incredible, really like the look of that breakfast sandwich.
Very well done Case

This thread just reaffirms my position that Thanksgiving is the best holiday. Christmas is close but damn, those biscuits. And the butter in the Spuds got me.
Thank you! We like having the full spread a few time s a year. Hard to find turkey here though unless its the holiday season. So we have to fill the freezer.

The turkey breat color is fabulous, the meat looks very tender and moist, but those biscuits just incredible, really like the look of that breakfast sandwich.
Very well done Case
Thank you! Everything was perfect. Only bad thing is even with two of us the breast just doesn't last long!

Yeah that sandwich was awesome!

Back