We need a gas grill t-shirt

Not very creative and has probably been used quite often, but rehab related.... "One man's trash is another man's treasure"....maybe have an older gas grill sitting next to the curb and/or trashcan?

On a side note, do you think these t-shirt companies think these actually pay Weber to use their logo?

Just about guaranteed that they're not.

T-shirt companies, IMO, are scum of the earth. I'd given permission to the club I belonged to for use of one of my pictures on an annual club shirt. I found out a couple of years later that the t-shirt company had used on the back of the Easter Jeep Safari shirts, without permission, acknowledgement or compensation.

The shirt needs pockets for extra sauce, bread and tools. Add an anti-mosquito device, noise-cancelling nag phones, extra beer racks. Tong cleaner, tasting spoons.

Ok, one last, I promise.

"The One Rehab
:redgenesis1::blackgenesis1000::genesissilver:
That Keeps Me
Out of Rehab"​

I kind of like this one.

Last edited:
This is the signature I am talking about:

Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Good point, and this is coming from a rehabber...

GAS GRILLS BEST!
1596060185189.png

But try to find a cartoon graphic that looks more like a classic Weber.

Last edited:
This forum seems to be the place to go for answers to questions about these Weber gassers. Whether it's a full rehab or how to fix a small part, this is the place to get the info you need.
What about a picture of a guy staring into a laptop. He has a few recognizable Weber gas grill parts strewn about in the background, or he's holding something in his hand like an accessory he wants to add.
On the computer screen is TVWBB.COM or a picture of a Weber Redhead or something.
At the top or bottom:
"YOU GOT QUESTIONS?
WE GOT ANSWERS!
VIRTUAL WEBER BULLETIN BOARD.COM."

I think if you make it about rehabs you cut a lot of people out of getting one.
Well, that's a point well taken, certainly, but isn't that why we are all here? I mean, other than the pictures of the beautiful restorations, most of the talk is about fixing or refurbishing or collecting. And selling, for some, so if you are not into the rehab aspect you might be able to find one that's been rehabbed in your area.

I have the impression that that is the TVWBB Weber Gas Grill cachet...Chris, is this so? The message earlier about the Amazing Ribs guy on the radio seems to bear this out.

I was thinking about paraphrasing the "4F Club" we had back in High School...Find 'em, fix 'em, flip 'em, forget 'em", but that is too crass for my taste.

Back