Vegetarian stuffed poblanos

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
Yeah you heard that right!

Wife wanted vegetarian meal. So I made stuffed poblanos and she made corn avocado salad. I also made a avocado cilantro crema to go with the poblanos.

Stuffing for the poblanos consisted of Soyrizo (vegetarian chorizo) quinoa, sautéed onions, sautéed jalapeño, black beans, garlic, 1 can of Rotel with peppers, topped with Queso.

Avocado crema: 1 avocado, juice of 1 lime, about a cup or so of fresh cilantro, 8 oz of plain Greek yogurt, cumin, chipotle, garlic, salt pepper. Blend in food processor until smooth.

Corn salad: corn, avocado, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, juice from two limes.

Cooked in the CI skillet in the gas grill. Too hot to fire up the oven!

28205606105_d4faa5c277_c.jpg

Last edited:
I ditto what Rich said. Case everything is fantastic and I know the flavors must have been over the top. Outstanding job Case.

Thanks both of you!

This is one of my wife's favorite meals. We make them once a month. I like them for breakfast with eggs.

The corn salad and the avacado crema make good chip dipping.

Case, Kim is in heaven. Thanks man. JK :) It really does all look good and we love vegatable dishes! Great post, something different and delicious!

Ha just noticed I left the soyrizo out of the stuffing in my first post! It's in there too. It's a vegetarian chorizo.

Fixed first post to include the Soyrizo

Last edited:

Back