Time to buy?

Joel Z

TVWBB Member
On sale at local hardware store. Would you have to go through all the upgrades with weber and is it worth it or wait until next year's model??

Attachments

• IMG_20200612_154638.jpg
    IMG_20200612_154638.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 99
That's got to break the hearts of the bean counters at Weber's corporate office :cry: .
If the store is not advertising that price, perhaps it’s the store taking the loss. Could also be the floor model being sold. There doesn’t appear to be a national sale going on.

So I stopped at the hardware store on my way home for a couple things,, was eyeing the EX6 again.. the store manager saw me. He told me he'd knock another hundy off . Sooo... I think I'm gonna stop tomorrow and take him up on the deal. Question.. what upgrades should I be aware of from weber? The manager showed me a shoot that they installed.. is this all or should I just update it and see??

So I stopped at the hardware store on my way home for a couple things,, was eyeing the EX6 again.. the store manager saw me. He told me he'd knock another hundy off . Sooo... I think I'm gonna stop tomorrow and take him up on the deal. Question.. what upgrades should I be aware of from weber? The manager showed me a shoot that they installed.. is this all or should I just update it and see??

I wouldn't be waiting for tomorrow...

I have a local guy selling a 2 month old EX4 Smokefire for $550 on offerup because he is moving. It looks brand new and less than 6 cooks on it.

Do i need to jump on this ASAP, it was initially $700 9 days ago, then 600 few days and now down to $550. I keep telling myself i should see if he drops it more or but im risking it getting snatched up. Plus, I dont know if my wife is going to be able to help me lift the Smokefire onto the SUV. I read that it is around 150 lbs. Guy selling says he isn't helping

I have a local guy selling a 2 month old EX4 Smokefire for $550 on offerup because he is moving. It looks brand new and less than 6 cooks on it.

Do i need to jump on this ASAP, it was initially $700 9 days ago, then 600 few days and now down to $550. I keep telling myself i should see if he drops it more or but im risking it getting snatched up. Plus, I dont know if my wife is going to be able to help me lift the Smokefire onto the SUV. I read that it is around 150 lbs. Guy selling says he isn't helping

If he hasn't registered it, I'd say yes. Otherwise, you have no warranty.

Back