Thinking about a Weber Kettle 26er

Well I hope if anyone was getting serious about buying that they already did so. Seems like there has been a run on the 26ers and they can't be bought at most retailers or directly from Weber.com. I checked bbqguys.com and they said it ships from the warehouse in 6 to 8 weeks there.

If I end up keeping this 26”er I might mount it on that table. It’s already cut out for it. I just would have to lose the lid bale which I’m not thrilled about. The lid is huge and heavy

I am very new to the 26". I just bought it last weekend for $80. It was in rough shape with a broken leg socket. So I used that opportunity to build a table. I too wanted to keep the lid bale, so I scooted it to the far end of the table and kept the lid bale. I also kept the weber 8" wheels which saved some money too. I'm not super handy, this is a project that looks great from 15' away. :)IMG_1842.jpg

I am very new to the 26". I just bought it last weekend for $80. It was in rough shape with a broken leg socket. So I used that opportunity to build a table. I too wanted to keep the lid bale, so I scooted it to the far end of the table and kept the lid bale. I also kept the weber 8" wheels which saved some money too. I'm not super handy, this is a project that looks great from 15' away. :)View attachment 4277
That looks clean, simple, and timeless. I like it!

Well I hope if anyone was getting serious about buying that they already did so. Seems like there has been a run on the 26ers and they can't be bought at most retailers or directly from Weber.com. I checked bbqguys.com and they said it ships from the warehouse in 6 to 8 weeks there.
Yah, that's weird. It's currently unavailable on Amazon and they don't know when they will have stock again.

Back