Thick cut pork chops on the Weber Q. First attempt at a photo....

Wow, would never have guessed that's your first attempt at a photo, and you obviously know your way
around a pork chop. That is beautiful!

Pork Chops are a tough BBQ because they can dry out quickly. I'd say you have a good handle on them, it looks great

Thanks for all the kind words. I got the Weber Q after having to move into an apartment. I'm hiding it in my dining room when not in use, and take it out to the beach etc. I'm really surprise at its performance. It gets up to 550 degrees in under 15 minutes with one of those little Coleman tanks. I really miss my kettle grill, but kept my 18 inch bullet. It's hiding in the apartment as well since they don't allow grills.... The recipe comes from CI. Thanks again.

Thanks for all the kind words. I got the Weber Q after having to move into an apartment. I'm hiding it in my dining room when not in use, and take it out to the beach etc. I'm really surprise at its performance. It gets up to 550 degrees in under 15 minutes with one of those little Coleman tanks. I really miss my kettle grill, but kept my 18 inch bullet. It's hiding in the apartment as well since they don't allow grills.... The recipe comes from CI. Thanks again.
Well dang it all....I just looked at your pics again and I'm so freaking hungry....You nailed it.

Back