ThermoWorks DOT now only $29.25 thru Aug 3

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
ThermoWorks DOT in black, white or blue, normally $39, now only $29.25. Sale ends August 3.

http://www.thermoworks.com/DOT?tw=VWB

Please use our link to help support the forum!

DOT is engineered to do one thing really well. Set your target temperature with the up or down buttons, insert the probe in your food, and DOT beeps when it gets there. Simple as that. Hit any button and the beeping stops. The display still flashes till your temperature drops below the setpoint. DOT includes a 4-inch probe that reads temperatures up to 572°F with a cable that withstands 700°F for broiling or grilling. Designed for commercial food service, DOT beats houseware brands for intuitive usability and survivability.

• Probe-Style Alarm Thermometer
  • Ultra simple to use - only 2 buttons
  • Uses Pro-Series temperature probes
  • Probe cable survives 700°F
  • Big digits are seen from a distance
  • Splash-proof, commercial durability
DOT_generic-01_zpsmr2lgrrl.jpg

saw the email for this today. Great idea for anyone that doesn't have a Maverick and wants a great option for use in a single meat.

Good size numbers, loud ring, magnetic back if you care to use it, and mine is very accurate. Don't hesitate, just do it. You won't be sorry you did.

Bill

These are fantastic for the money. I have a couple and love them. They also have additional probes, including one for air temp and a grate clip. All are on sale right now.
WARNING: Use common sense and DO NOT stick it to your grill lid. I did this the second time I used it and came out a half hour later to find two magnets holding tight to the lid and a big streak of melted plastic leading to a melted mess on the ground. D'OH! I don't know what I was thinking when I stuck it on there. Stupid!...stupid!...stupid!

I bought a DOT the last time the were on sale and I love it. When the 732 dies I will get another DOT for sure.

I love my DOT'S, there even great for Prime Rib oven cooks when no BBQ is available.

Chris,
Are you allowed to link to the current private open box sale?
Some pretty good deals showing in an email from ThermoWorks this morning.

Thanks!

Back