The Kruger Safety Compilation v0.1

Just wanted to say thanks to you and Kevin. I reference this post on a regular basis. Great job of putting it all together.

What a compilation, what a lot of work. Thanks, Shawn and Kevin!
icon_smile.gif

Wow!!! How is it I've never seen this?

Good on ya! Thanks!

And another thanks to Kevin for the wealth of information.

Thanks for doing this Shawn! Sticky is a great idea! I have read the same kind of reply to post's over and over again; he is a wealth of knowledge that is so helpful to all of us! Whether new members or veterans!

Great stuff!

Great job, this will be really handy. I know that when I am looking for something I usually add "Kruger" to my search options
icon_smile.gif

I did notice that this topics url is incorrect.

Danger Zone, Time In Danger Zone, 4 Hour Rule

Thanks for the hard work on this.

Originally posted by Bob Hunter:
...I did notice that this topics url is incorrect.

Danger Zone, Time In Danger Zone, 4 Hour Rule
Thanks for pointing that out, it's corrected now.

I'll add one. Don't mess around hot coals with Crocs on, coals tend to burn through and give you a hot foot....lol. That's from experience...lol.

Does anyone know what the length of "shelf life" is for pulled pork after it is thawed? I checked the link on this thread and its dead.

The pork was pulled, chilled quickly then frozen. How long can I keep it in the fridge after I thaw it?

Thanks,
Eric

This is an extraordinary post and I wish to thank both Shawn and Kevin for helping us staying healthy and not being responsible for mass poisoning
icon_smile.gif

It'd be great if the links still worked. I'd also add a safety link about cleaning out the grill drip pan of excess fat before starting a high temp cook (risk of grease fire + lots of fuel for said grease fire = bad... speaking from experience... :/)

another plea to fix this Valuable asset ---- I can't even seem to find the threads via Search.

Back