The Humor Thread

1721879807984-png.813618

BD

This guy makes Red necks look intelligent. Notice the flag holder screwed to the back of the trunk backside above the Emblem.... <Political comment deleted>

Attachments

• Resized_20240726_154933.jpeg
    Resized_20240726_154933.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, once again I'm noticing inappropriate posts creeping into this thread, including off-hand political comments, overt political memes, and items that, in my opinion, reflect poorly on women. I get complaints on these items from members and I delete them when I see them, but please make my job easier and refrain from posting such things.

Remember, this is a G-rated forum and we avoid discussing anything even remotely related to politics or sexuality or controversial subjects of the day. Although not affiliated with Weber, company reps read this forum and participate in it and I want to stay in their good graces. If you have any doubt about what you're about to post in this thread, please don't post it.

Thanks,
Chris

Yeah, they are new kids on the block, not even around for 40 years (yet)

Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band from Los Angeles, California, formed in March 1985 when local bands Hollywood Rose and L.A. Guns merged. When they signed to Geffen Records in 1986, the band's "classic lineup" consisted of vocalist Axl Rose, lead guitarist Slash, rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin, bassist Duff McKagan, and drummer Steven Adler. The current lineup consists of Rose, Slash, McKagan, guitarist Richard Fortus, drummer Frank Ferrer and keyboardists Dizzy Reed and Melissa Reese.

I think they do better on radio than videos

1722049776543.png

Back