The Humor Thread

Today marks 6 weeks without sugar. Made it to running 3 miles. a day...no meat, dairy or flour. No caffeine. Zero alcohol. The change has been fantastic ! I feel great ! A healthy vegan diet, gluten-free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 1- hour cardio workout everyday ! Lost 30lbs. of fat and gained muscle mass ! I don't know who's status this is, but I'm so proud of them, I decided to copy-paste !

Today marks 6 weeks without sugar. Made it to running 3 miles. a day...no meat, dairy or flour. No caffeine. Zero alcohol. The change has been fantastic ! I feel great ! A healthy vegan diet, gluten-free, caffeine free, sugar free and a 1- hour cardio workout everyday ! Lost 30lbs. of fat and gained muscle mass ! I don't know who's status this is, but I'm so proud of them, I decided to copy-paste !
I thought an alien must have entered your brain by corkscrewing its way through your ear or something!

Whoever this is I feel bad they removed all the joy from their life.

Back