The Humor Thread

Actually I copy them to my own computer then drop them in. Which is why I wonder how that happens. The images are still fine on my computer. Oh well
I'd be curious for you to right click on them on your computer and then "Properties". You should see they are a Facebook link, not an image file with a .jpg extension.

For some reason, not all of your posts are broken. But to ensure they are never broken, you need to right click on the image in FB and click "Save image as...", which saves it to your computer as a .jpg, then drop the .jpg into your forum post.

Last edited:
I'd be curious for you to right click on them on your computer and then "Properties". You should see they are a Facebook link, not an image file with a .jpg extension.

For some reason, not all of your posts are broken. But to ensure they are never broken, you need to right click on the image in FB and click "Save image as...", which saves it to your computer as a .jpg, then drop the .jpg into your forum post.
Yeah sometimes I've gotten careless (I know hard to believe) and I accidentally click save link or some such foolishness. :D But, that's kind of a dependent on how much or little coffee I have had :D

342047553_531474135838707_3008263589109208508_n.jpg

Back