The forgotten Weber Flame 27000 Fireplace/Fire Pit

Four years, 141 posts and 26,000 views. I think the thread needs to be retitled "The unforgettable Weber Flame 27000 Fireplace/Fire Pit."

Yup! Added the 2nd gas connection, reassembled and fired up perfectly. Now just need some cooler weather to actually use it or a visit from the grand kids to toast some marshmallows.

J,
That one does look a little rough, especially for 3 bills.
The top piece that normally is all scraped up and rusted is in almost mint condition....weird.

Jeff

New old stock. Think this guy posts over on Weber Kettle Club

Just noticed this is not the same thing, but still a nice fire pit

If he doesn't have the lava rocks or logs, it shouldn't be too expensive to add some. The burner definitely needs a good cleaning though.

That would be a 90 mile trip for me, one way. Maybe if it's still for sale a couple weeks from now I'll try to get it for a bit cheaper. I'd probably have to take the wife to Chattanooga if I talked her into letting me drive that far

Sides and top easily disassemble so you can load the bottom in your trunk and lay the sides and top flat on top. 7/16" wrench or socket does the trick. I did 120 miles each way to get mine.

Appears to be a clean one, reasonably priced for sale here in Mass

Jeff

Just picked a Weber Flame over the weekend. Paid a bit more than I would have liked to but original owner and all components are with it. Nice condition as it was always used on a covered patio. Perfect add to the backyard patio. Best part is my wife loves it.

Back