The forgotten Weber Flame 27000 Fireplace/Fire Pit

Here is one pic that I have from when I first set it up. I may need to play with the log placement as I am not sure what it is too look like for best performance. Overall, this will be a great addition to the backyard.

Attachments

• IMG_5023.jpg
    IMG_5023.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 22
Now that I have my wife gifted deck, I should look more diligently for one of these.
She would appreciate it! Maybe I will see if I can find a deal on a tall patio heater in the meantime.

I have exactly the same cover. Price and quality were the perfect balance. Very happy with the product. This is the next best thing to the actual real cover which is IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND.
Thanks Bruce and Garret on the cover for the Flame. Just waiting for it to cool down a bit here in Nor Cal to use it. It will get plenty of use in the coming weeks.

Does anybody know if it is possible to convert one of these from propane to natural gas? I know none of the parts are available anymore so not sure if it would be possible or not.

Yes it is possible? There is a chance it could be converted simply by drilling out the orifice, but that would depend on what kind of valve it uses. If not, you would probably have to find a valve from someone that wants to make the switch from NG to LP and would just swap with you. Otherwise, finding a NG valve from one being junked would be the other possibility.
If you want to explore the first avenue of modifying the orifice, I am not the one to talk to. Hopefully, someone else will be able to guide a bit better on that.

If all it requires is an orifice swap, that is a ten dollar fix. However, make sure that is the case before you go that route.

If all it requires is an orifice swap, that is a ten dollar fix. However, make sure that is the case before you go that route.
I found an LP one a few months ago and wife and I love it. We use it year round here in the Bay Area. Someone was looking for an NG one but I am not sure they are in Nor Cal.

Back