Thanks Bob!!

Brian Dahl

TVWBB Gold Member
Hi gang - I sometimes feel like I'm so clever: put a dab of this or a sprig of that. And than I step back an' think ... keep it simple, honor your roots, respect your elders, etc. Early on, the McBob'wich, once viewed, was something I wanted to duplicate. A simple, beautiful, breakfast sandwich - who cares that Micky D's may or may not have been the inspiration. Bob's was mine. And now I offer, with the last of my be'lovely Pastrami, on a Chiabatta roll, with a slice of cheese and a farm fresh egg:

Thanks Bob! I hope to shake your hand one day.

elders eh?
Well Brian, no problem with you trying to duplicate the nearly famous Egg McBob, just don't ever call it the nearly famous Egg McBrian. :p
The only problem I do have is you outdoing me!!
Beautiful!!

Have to add this.
I remember when "Breakfast at McDonald's" was first announced (just checked, it was 1970) and the only item was the Egg McMuffin.
My surveying crew lined up to get one the first morning available.
A guy in front of us didn't know it was a one item deal, and he told the counter gal that he wanted an order of biscuits and gravy, two eggs over easy with a side of bacon.

My coffee is very lonely, and my stomach very vocal right now. Nice sammich.

The Elder Statesman of the Bullet, LMAO, now back to the McBob, made me real jealous my friend, you have one and I don't

Back