Take the TVWBB Pledge

Alan F

TVWBB Pro
In order to support Chris and the website we all cherish pledge to bookmark your browser for Amazon with the TVWBB link below.

Do all your Amazon shopping through the TVWBB link. All you need to do is bookmark your browser with the link in order to access Amazon.

"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/tvwb-20"

or (a link to Amazon)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/tvwb-20?tag=TVWB-20

I have bookmarked the link and all Amazon shopping is done through this link.

Thank you Chris. :cool:

Last edited:
Done... I'm doing some shopping for myself later. I saw the banner that it's the last day for free shipping.

Maribel approved a purchase right now.... I ordered a maverick et732 that's on sale for 49.99 and wood chunks and weber hamburger press that looked cool

Maribel approved a purchase right now.... I ordered a maverick et732 that's on sale for 49.99 and wood chunks and weber hamburger press that looked cool

Tony - you are a BAD influence on me! I had a $25 Amazon gift card that I just applied towards the purchase of a Weber Jumbo Joe Gold. I used the Amazon TVWBB link AND I took advantage of the Free Shipping offer today! Damn you, Tony, it's all your fault ... :cool:

Last edited:
I'm in! Placed my order. Be careful with the FREE shipping! Read the terms, $79 dollars. Oh you can cancel it, it alooooong time to get a refund! Plus a cancellation fee

I'm in! Placed my order. Be careful with the FREE shipping! Read the terms, $79 dollars. Oh you can cancel it, it alooooong time to get a refund! Plus a cancellation fee

Tim- I didn't do Amazon Prime. It just said that it was free shipping with 5-8 business day shipping time. Merry Christmas to me! ;)

Tony - you are a BAD influence on me! I had a $25 Amazon gift card that I just applied towards the purchase of a Weber Jumbo Joe Gold. I used the Amazon TVWBB link AND I took advantage of the Free Shipping offer today! Damn you, Tony, it's all your fault ... :cool:

I asked Maribel that I wanted a thermapen but she said I had to pay for this first then get more stuff.

I asked Maribel that I wanted a thermapen but she said I had to pay for this first then get more stuff.

Tony, watch Thermapens web site, they do deals every now and then. Like $79 last one I saw. Had to to get a funky color, but who cares at that price!

Yep, working now. Chris how do we know on amazons site you/we are getting credit?
With very few exceptions, EVERYTHING you add to your cart and purchase gives credit to this site. Toys, books, tools, hardware, kitchen, automotive, music, Kindles, grills, gourmet foods, electronics, you name it. Just click our link BEFORE you start shopping, add items to your cart, and check-out.

Thanks for asking!

Back