Tacos Al Pastor de WillySito

Bill Schultz

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Have not had them for four years, could not take it anymore, so all the Chili's roasted seeded and ready

DSC_0577_zps88eb51cc.jpg

The rest of story in pictures

DSC_0579_zpsb44bcfee.jpg

DSC_0580_zpsbac1060a.jpg

My home made Achioti
DSC_0581_zpsd052bab2.jpg

DSC_0582_zpsefa42266.jpg

DSC_0584_zps9ffd0b14.jpg

DSC_0585_zpsb9e74e8b.jpg

DSC_0586_zpsec9581d8.jpg

DSC_0587_zps4f5c2b11.jpg

Great cook Bill. I really need to get a rotisserie the food you guys put out on those are top notch.

Bill, I can't take the silent treatment, how were the tacos??? I love the weber rotisserie al pastor idea, wish I had one.

Bill, I can't take the silent treatment, how were the tacos??? I love the weber rotisserie al pastor idea, wish I had one.

Sorry Nick, not the silent treatment but I had to post quick as I had to get back to the hospital for my Mom, we're doing the night shift with her.
The Tacos were superb, had that great Pastor flavor. I had to trim the tips of half a dozen nodes off because they got a little too charred as I knew they would.
Other than that me and the CEO really enjoyed them and the Roasted Tomatillo and Jalapeno and Garlic Salsa with Avocado was superb if I do say so myself.
We froze a bunch for next week's tacos.
It was pretty funny, I went to the Mexican Market Butcher Shop and the guy that helped me did not understand quite why I wanted the pork shoulder sliced real thin. I smiled and said Por Tacos Al Pastor, he smiled looked at me and said "you make" I smiled and said Si. That was it that guy went and took a two foot long butcher blade and sliced that thing up perfect right in front of me.

Bill awesome job, everything looks delicious! What did you tie into the rotisserie with the meat (yellow ish looking thing like a pineapple core almost)?

Daum

nice cook and impressive all the way around, especially the plated up tacos. dang nice bill.

don't lift the lid...

Back