Sunday Pizza & Potsticker night

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I thought I had to work, but it turns out I don't for now and boy am I glad I don't have to. What better way to celebrate than Pizza & Potstickers?

The potsticker guts

OveeG4e.jpg

Guts hit the dough

LhDpuLf.jpg

Slam the dough shut

6BHxvbx.jpg

OwaLVm6.jpg

zdQkADE.jpg

Found some spicy mustard, I ate a half dozen

0Hz0Yy3.jpg

That spicy mustard is the real deal, had to cool the chops. This worked nicely

o8xc21h.jpg

Now on to the pizza

Last edited:
I've been playing with "Chuck's Pizza Dough" and have come up with a real nice little recipe.

1 package (2.25 tsp) yeast
1.5 tsp sugar
3/4 tsp Kosher salt
2 tbl light olive oil
2 cups floor (all purpose is fine)
3/4 cup warm water (approx 105 degrees)

Mix the water, sugar & yeast in a good size bowl and let it ferment (approx 10 minutes)
Combine the remaining ingredients except the oil and then stir it in with the fermented yeast
work the dough until it's doughy (maybe five minutes) and then work in the oil
It's ready in as little as an hour, I let my dough rise for eight hours

qKs3ACC.jpg

The dough rolls out easily and is not sticky (thank you olive oil)

QcQRO6a.jpg

Dresses up real nice

7u5WIXR.jpg

Into the Frankenstein at approx 575-600 degrees

wJkb0v2.jpg

Sorry for the blurry photo, I've been taking live photos, and Imgur doesn't like that (I'm still figuring out Imgur)

SGPZWYg.jpg

iRpIVtm.jpg

I took this photo at about five minutes in, the heat wasn't where I wanted it to be, so I didn't get the Zebra bottom I was hoping for

ySOlT7e.jpg

None the less, the pizza was still quite good

FASH2R3.jpg

I picked up (iTunes) this album, it's four hours in total. Great album. Godspeed Tom

WytoT8M.png

Last edited:
Hey.... Chucks Back!!! Long time no see. Oh boy!!!

The only potstickers I've ever tried are the free samples at Costco. Can't say as I liked them. However, yours look good and would love to try some. Thanks for presenting them.

Your wood fired pizza looks great. Really like the toppings.

Both look fantastic Chuck. Really like those pot stickers. I'll have to give them a try. They'd be terrific appetizers for game day and company!

Chuck both your cooks look awesome. Never done pot stickers but they look easy. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Back