Steaks n' Tates

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
Here's how today started. While we were at the market yesterday, we picked up a 2# PL for CB and we also got some apple maple sausages for breakfast and Delmonico's for tonight's supper.
Here's breakfast. Buttermilk flapjacks and some links a cup o jo' and you HAVE to use the KING of syrups, it says it right there on the label...KING. THE best syrup of any...IMHO
002.jpg

003.jpg

On to the main course. Fired up the 22" and broke out the CIS to make our first time crashers. Taters were seasoned with kosher salt, cracked black pepper and paprika and white cheddar at the end.
007.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

After they were removed and set to cool down on the kitchen stove, the Delmonico's, about 3/4#, each were seasoned with some Penzey's BBQ 3000 and thrown on the CI insert.
004.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

And walla, supper is served ladies and gents.
011.jpg

010.jpg

It was a great day, we had a lot of fun at a pet show and cooking breakfast sausages on the Gasser this morning to russelling up supper. Thanks for looking, we hope you all had a great weekend and a great week ahead of you. Thanks everybody!!
Gene & Toni

You had me at pancakes and sausage, but the steaks and cheesy crashers look awesome. Great beer too.

Geez Gene...what the heck happened to lunch man?? Got a sweet breakfast and awesome steak and crasher dinner...

Gene it all looks so good...I'm coming by next Sunday...save me a plate and a few brewskys!!

Nice work buddy!

As you might know Gene, I'm a big breakfast eater, and yours is/was right down my alley!
An oh those steaks and crashers!
Terrific post and pics!

Good luck to the Ravens this Sunday!

Back