Steak and veggies!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Evening folks ...been off on my grilling lately...cold...flu...generally feeling like crap..been seeing all these super cooks lately so I decided we needed some grilled food tonight!! Tonight was some simple Tri tip strips soaked in worst, horseradish and weber steak and chop! Some veggies cut up and in the CI...Tonys cheesed veggies reminded me of some veggies my mother in law use to fix...zuchini, sweet onion, corn and a couple pats of butter along with some weber garlic and herb...oh little wiskey and coke to get things going!

Veggies on the performer!! Nice night for grilling..crazy weather..we have had 45 and rain since New Years..

Ok strips up!!

Boy I swear this Gerti thinks she's a people...if she had thumbs she'd have a Jameson and coke!!

You taking about me dad?? Yep!

Ok meat flipped!

Veggies done..meat off...

All plated up...veggies had a nice coat of jack at the end..tater and a fresh drink!!

Oh how I missed this.. Thanks Tony for a great reminder..thanks everyone else for putting up with my BS!!

Take care..Friday is close!!

I'm loving the steaks and veggies Morgan.
Try it with Serrano peppers next time.

Great cook Morgan....i sure would sit down to a plate of that with you.......if i was allowed of course, while we enjoyed this fantastic meal.....sipped one.......er....maybe four Jameisons :) well im sure my Bonnie would get along Just Grand with Gerti

Hope you dont mind me posting pics on yer thread!

Morgan, your dog is Cool!
Your dinner is Cool!
hellman, you're Cool!

Happy Birthday Cooldude!
smiley-with-glasses21.gif

nice cookout, I bet you feel better after a cookout like that. we will try your CI veggies and cheese... that looks real good.

don't lift the lid...

Back