Something SOO Pretty

russ olin

TVWBB Platinum Member
I ordered a grilling pack from Lone Mountain Wagyu. Which had a 33% off sale.
It included two tri-tips, 8-10 lb brisket& two packs of their Wagyu link Sausages.
This tri-tip is the most beautiful piece of meat I have ever seen that I have ever bought.
NBeUUy1.jpg

8bpr1lC.jpg

Holy Marble City Batman. That's some nice wagyu beef there.
If it wouldn't have been for the sale it was out of my price range.
Still costs a nice chunk of coin. They have 2 summer grilling packages for Fathers Day. After looking at these tri-tips you may want to go over to their site & give it a look see. I'm going to do this beaut on Sunday. Its a 2pounder & will be perfect for 3 of us. The other tri-tip looks just as bad.
So get your self some while there is a sale. Its gonna be guud.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

:(
Nothing on their website about a sale.

Edit: Found it! I went to their twitter feed and there was a link. $199 down from $279, 29% off.

https://www.lonemountainwagyu.com/products/smoke-save
Yea, if you go on their site bring up "products" & their summer grilling packages are right there.
One is 29% off & the one I got is 33% off.
Best beef spares I ever had came from this site. 3 bills for a 4 pack. They had some last week, but now I noticed that they are all sold out. Even at that price. WOW!
Take care,
Russ

Decided to put pencil to paper. And see how much this beef cost me per pound.
The package says its appox 16 lbs of Wagyu Beef. So if my math is right 16 into $250, comes out at $15.65 per pound.
Not too bad. Considering our local slaughter house & meat market sells local Beef & prime steaks for $22 a pound.
Considering that, this was a pretty good deal.

Decided to put pencil to paper. And see how much this beef cost me per pound.
The package says its appox 16 lbs of Wagyu Beef. So if my math is right 16 into $250, comes out at $15.65 per pound.
Not too bad. Considering our local slaughter house & meat market sells local Beef & prime steaks for $22 a pound.
Considering that, this was a pretty good deal.

Heck, my Wegman's is currently selling Angus Tri Tip for $15/lb.

When are you expecting all of us to arrive for dinner, Russ? I don't want to be late. :)

That tri tip looks like it's about 50/50 fat to lean! Yum!

R

Back