Something has possessed my wife!

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I needed to go to Costco for a second time this week (very rare for me) to pick up a second set of their heavy duty “Bistro lights” for the new deck (I got one on Tuesday and they are very nice!) and one to give her son. So, I’m walking past the briskets and they are $3.49/lb. so, I decide since she said “Do one with the ham for Christmas” I should make sure I have a brisket for “Stock”. I got home with a treasure trove of Costco delights (bleach, vinegar and vodka) as well as everything listed above.
Anyway, I show it to her and she says, “Do you think you might do one for Thanksgiving too?” I’m just wondering what has taken control of my wife!?

Son will be home from college in NYC in 10 days....until mid Jan. Hes just doing classes online up there. And he can do that from home for a while too.

Wife said.....When are you cooking a brisket? Always cook when kids come home. I didn't really understand that when my parents did the same thing but now I do.

I usually do it night before and have it resting and it'll be lunch the day he gets here.

Back