Some of my recent cooks....

Mike Isaacson

TVWBB Fan
Sorry guys I have not been to good at posting my cooks, I have been busy doing my fall hunting and building a pond on my hunting land... Ok enough of the excuses here we go........

Rented D5 to build the pond/duck lake.... Fun as heck to drive.

1 yard bird bits dusted with shake-n-bake

Added some corn to the cook

Your plate!!!!!

Cook #2 Some nice bone in chops!!! Brined and dusted with Bone Sucken Sauce Rub.

Apple goes with pork.. Right? I did not care for it.

I guess I can only have 12 pictures so I will finish in another post

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Dear Mike,

The pictures came through fine for me.

Now I'm hungry!

You should be running an old D6D though. Old girls like that built tons of ponds.

Take care,

Tim Murphy

Lots of water, good for the birds and deer. Food close by, looks like hunting property. How much wooded?

chicken & chops look GREAT Mike!!!
I've tried the Apple, it's ok for just one then ya gotta go back to REAL beer

also, looks like you work wayyyyyyy to hard. i'm sweating just lookin' at the machine and the work you do...
Mike, relax, take it eazy, enjoy some rum or gin or bourbon....

Lots of water, good for the birds and deer. Food close by, looks like hunting property. How much wooded?

Tim, the land is great for deer hunting.... The turkey woods is about 5 acres and the deer woods is about 30 acres.

It has been a 4 year project but it is starting to come together.

Tim, the land is great for deer hunting.... The turkey woods is about 5 acres and the deer woods is about 30 acres.

It has been a 4 year project but it is starting to come together.

That's cool Mike. I share 55 acres in upstate NY. Heavily wooded hillside. 1500' elevation from camp to the top. Loaded with turkey and deer. State land just over the top. Spring fed pond at camp and several streams coming off the hill. Swamp/Apple orchard bordering the bottom edge of the property.

Great looking meals Mike! and a very interesting post..please continue to keep us posted on the pond progress. I'd love to something similar for bass fishing...gotta find the land first. And I'm with you on the apple ale....eh.

Back