Sold out?

When I first saw the copper I actually got “Weak in the knees” but, I’m over any of that anymore. Too many other more “important” projects needing attention right now.

Any advantage to sticking with the old original black? Heard of problems with the paint if coals get too close to the side-or is that not true any more? I do like the blue though. Like Lynn, I could probably do without the gas assist and table. Lot of goodies on the Master Touch model.

Weber is pretty good about the warranty with the colored kettles and burn through. The burn through can happen to any grill though...happened to my 26" black kettle.
The colored kettles just look worse if you scratch them or if a tree limb falls on it or dropping the lid, etc... The colored part wants to chip or pop off. Don't really get that with the black kettles.
I have a crimson and copper. I like the colors, I'd say get what you like.

Ace out here doesn't even show Master Touch available, just the Performers . True Value you can order it. I may go with the Performer with table for $279-don't need the baskets or warming rack , and fine with black. The cart may be more stable and useful for me.

If your Ace sells a decent amount of Weber's, then they will be ordering directly from their Weber rep. If it's a small store that doesn't focus on grills then they will order from the Ace warehouse like their normal inventory.

Basically, don't go by what the website says. Ace has a pretty bad online shopping experience. Give them a call or drive up there and ask if they can order you whatever model in whatever color you like. The one near me would bend over backwards to get their customer the grill the want.

I'll let the wife know as she goes in tomorrow am. Don't think they sell too many Webers any more there, seem to focus on Traeger and now Napoleon gas.

Weber delivered early, so after getting it home managed to assemble get ready for first burn in. Confirmed made in US- quality seems there- love the extra heavy grate and cart sturdy- all I wanted. Didn’t have the P vents but from what I’ve read no great loss.BD407277-CA1B-46AA-ADD7-8171E72AC47F.jpeg11E1119A-ACE8-4B42-AA82-6EADD32B443B.jpeg

Been loving my performer since 2011 I think, bought the son and his family a gold 1 2 years ago for Christmas, I think it and a cover was $450 something delivered. like the new colors but bet the food tastes the same lol , a 26" performer would sell pretty good I bet

Weber delivered early, so after getting it home managed to assemble get ready for first burn in. Confirmed made in US- quality seems there- love the extra heavy grate and cart sturdy- all I wanted. Didn’t have the P vents but from what I’ve read no great loss.View attachment 7838View attachment 7839

Looks great! Just be sure to crack the kitchen window when using it. Otherwise it's bound to get a little smokey in there. ;)

If your Ace sells a decent amount of Weber's, then they will be ordering directly from their Weber rep. If it's a small store that doesn't focus on grills then they will order from the Ace warehouse like their normal inventory.

Basically, don't go by what the website says. Ace has a pretty bad online shopping experience. Give them a call or drive up there and ask if they can order you whatever model in whatever color you like. The one near me would bend over backwards to get their customer the grill the want.

100% accurate. Definitely reach out to the local Ace for what you're looking for regarding Weber products. They'll typically order anything they can get in to increase customer experience .

It was sure nice putting it together inside with AC rather than outside when it was 111! Fit right through the door into the garage. 1st burn in coming then cook this weekend. According to the boss its a pork roast!

Back