So this happened over the weekend

Malvin C

TVWBB Member
My new Performer Deluxe arrived Friday. Thankfully I was working from home and took some time in the afternoon to put it together. Fired it up that evening and cooked some burgers. The Mrs. made some yummy steak skewers Sunday afternoon and I cooked those. I thought I was in love with my WSM, but this takes it to a whole new level.

Nice. You do realize this is just the beginning, don't you? Oh the great times and great food you have to look forward to.

Keep us posted and don't hesitate to share pictures of your cooks.

best

It's that dang performer I bought on a whim at an estate sale that got me back into charcoal, just made it so easy. Of course it had nothing to do with the nine other grills and smokers I now have after buying it. You're going to love it!

Malvin, as was said earlier, this is only the beginning. Try an indirect turkey on that beauty. Every Thanksgiving, we do our turkey on the performer. Best turkey ever. Congrats on a great grill.

Productivity at work today will be pretty low while I look at different grilling recipes for ideas. Already looking forward to the Thanksgiving bird on the grill this year. Looking at making a chicken on it this weekend. May have to put up a tent as rain is in the forcast.

Nice setup there, Malvin!

That beauty will give you and your family MANY years of enjoyment / good eats.
Now, you just need to "accessorize" it with a few thick, nicely marbled steaks...

Enjoy!

Nice! The Weber bug bit me a few years ago too. Now I don't consider it a good week unless I've fired up the WSM or kettle at least twice. No matter how bad a day I have, grilling or smoking something always makes me feel better.

That's a beaut clark :)

55302087.jpg

Nice! I've been dropping hints to my wife and daughter, birthday and fathers day, for a Weber Performer Deluxe. I've been using the WSM for over a year and love it. I've had Weber Kettle's for the past 35 years. Gave my last one to my daughter. Shared with wife I've got the low and slow down now just need the grill to compliment my smoker. Will have to post if this happens. Congrats and enjoy!

Back