8u8AqEP.jpg

First TT cook of the year, and maybe in the last couple months

fRl7vvn.jpg

5bESpEN.jpg

E9ZY0ZV.jpg

Lf6DUwK.jpg

UdRM5Qw.jpg

7046dJr.jpg

Good concert, worthy of a listen, they get the tempo moving the last 3rd of the song
rNtHtxA.png

Chuck, that is awesome. I can't get tri tip over here, but those are some of the best looking potatoes ever. (Also, I'm a big Hornsby fan)

That’s almost normal pricing per pound. I don’t recall our last TT as it’s been so long ago.

Cook looks perfecto as usual. Maybe you’ll enjoy and nice baguette TT sandwich with any leftovers.

Salud!

Chuck,
Tri Tip looks amazing, but those potatoes steal the show. I tried Chef Tom's potatoes back on Father's day and they were the only recipe from him we did not like. What was your take away on this recipe? Are they as good as they look? I love scalloped potatoes, but have yet to find a recipe I really love, is this one worth a shot?

Chuck, that is awesome. I can't get tri tip over here, but those are some of the best looking potatoes ever. (Also, I'm a big Hornsby fan)
I discovered Bruce when he took over for Brent Mydland. The Brent Mydland era was my favorite Grateful Dead era, and Bruce's era was certainly right up there with Brent's

Chuck,
Tri Tip looks amazing, but those potatoes steal the show. I tried Chef Tom's potatoes back on Father's day and they were the only recipe from him we did not like. What was your take away on this recipe? Are they as good as they look? I love scalloped potatoes, but have yet to find a recipe I really love, is this one worth a shot?
They were amazing, it most certainly won't be the last time they find their way onto the grill

I kind of blew the TT cook. What I should have done was cranked the SF up to 600 and sear each side for 5 minutes and then move to indirect until 120 (I pulled at 127) but hey, it was TT, and it's been a long time coming

yeah, everything looks great - the scalloped potatoes however, look completely over the top! So good - I'm sure it all paired well with a little Hornsby too....

Breakfast of Champions; Daughter made an over-the-top bloody and left over Potatoes Au Gratin

gXvnsyd.jpg

Back