Smoked Salmon/cod....

I have no words that can discribe what I just viewed.......What some pic's.
It sure looks good.
Thanks for sharing.
Chuck.

Emilie's handiwork is awesome. Definitely Hall of Fame worthy. I look forward to more of your combined cooks in the future.

Thank you.

Wow...now that is impressive. Never seen anything like it. We're talking major skill here! Even the un-weaved fish looks amazing by itself. Simply jaw-dropping. I am speechless...

Thanks ppl!!

It was really good. My mom came over to leave some Herbs,She got a taste and thought it was really tasty.
And Rolf i would make this again!

Robert: Time/temp: I started off with a 150f smoker...Let the temp slowly rise,when it hit 230 the fish was done. Maby could have gone higher to start with...But dident wanna "sweat" the fish to mutch so the protein would destroy the looks. I guess the time was about 1h. The oak planks i smoked it on dident add anything to the dish other then an easy on/off operation.

Spices: Dill/lemon/pepper/maldon Salt.

Thanks again ppl!

When will this madness end? What is next, crocheted string beans? :) Beautiful fish, amazing presentation! Great job Emilie & Daniel.

Can't really add anything to what others are saying, but couldn't resist a virtual high five. It looks really interesting and tasty. I'm going to have to try that.

Wolgast, that is simply amazing! I'm sure it tasted even better than it looks, and it looks fantastic. Great job.

Back