Sloppy Torta and Pool Time...

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Sunday we spent the whole afternoon in the pool. I was suppose to do a tri tip but I was do tired and buzzing a little that we just made tortas de asada with carne from this cook...
http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?43241-Maribels-helper
My kids love the pool...
1373924034.jpg

Maribel did some quick re fried beans.
1373924038.jpg

Got our ingredients... Lettuce, tomato,meat,longaniza,nopales,avocado,mayo and torta bread.
1373924285.jpg

1373924438.jpg

1373924268.jpg

1373924273.jpg

1373924278.jpg

Extreme close up,
1373924283.jpg

We made a banana split...under all the whip cream there's ice cream and bananas...
1373924990.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my post.
Tony and Maribel

That is soul food right there. What meat is that and what are longanzia's?
Your kids like mine are spoiled to death with food and fun my friend.

That is soul food right there. What meat is that and what are longanzia's?
Your kids like mine are spoiled to death with food and fun my friend.

The meat is skirt steak.
Longaniza is a Mexican sausage....
I try to provide what I can....:) but for my kids its never enough....lol

Tony, if you cook this for me your kids can use my pool anytime brother! I might let you bring your Cowboy's swim trunks...lol!

OMG!!!!!!!!

Check out picture #2, Tony really does have a normal KITCHEN STOVE!!!!! :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, that's some good looking food my friend.

I have said it before, and will repeat it, I love all you pictures with the kids, enjoys them - love them -
and continue being the GREAT DAD that you are.

OMG!!!!!!!!

Check out picture #2, Tony really does have a normal KITCHEN STOVE!!!!! :rolleyes:

All kidding aside, that's some good looking food my friend.

I have said it before, and will repeat it, I love all you pictures with the kids, enjoys them - love them -
and continue being the GREAT DAD that you are.

Stove looks brand new....lol

Uh, Tony, Maribel....EEHEM, u who, over here...east coast, mid Atlantic area, charm city, can I get some love here? I don't get a chance to post much or comment on them. But man, you two know how to throw down! I love the food and the cooks you both post, awesome! Everything looks yummy, I'll take your word for it about there being ice cream in there somewhere ;)

Uh, Tony, Maribel....EEHEM, u who, over here...east coast, mid Atlantic area, charm city, can I get some love here? I don't get a chance to post much or comment on them. But man, you two know how to throw down! I love the food and the cooks you both post, awesome! Everything looks yummy, I'll take your word for it about there being ice cream in there somewhere ;)
Gene I'm with you all the way except they need to go a little south down here to wilmington. Afterall, we are on about the same lattitude, longitude. :) Good genuine people, always sharing good cooks and info. And having FUN doing it.

saw the POOL TIME and expected to see ... well..
Another stellar grill session Tony!
Whew....
fire.gif
Is it hot in here? ;)

Back