SL Ribs yesterday

Dave S

TVWBB Super Fan
I did some ribs yesterday and tried a couple different things, one was no foil and I modified my rub and mage a new glaze. Very windy yesterday but the cooker settled in about 262/264, so here we go

2 racks SL

let the rub sit for an hour while getting the smoker ready

ribs on

ABT's ready to go on, added rub to the filling and dusted with rub on the outside

I made a glaze of my basic vinigar sauce, honey, corn syrup, and raseberry jam

ABT's done

Now that's a rib post!! Love it!! Great color...although I'm a little jealous you are looking at flowers and green grass while this is cooking up!

Now that's a rib post!! Love it!! Great color...although I'm a little jealous you are looking at flowers and green grass while this is cooking up!

Morgan thanks for the kind reply, I have no comment regarding the weather for fear of being banned from this site until spring

Dave

Great looking ribs. That glaze looks fantastic. Did you like the ribs without foiling? I prefer mine that way.

Great looking ribs. That glaze looks fantastic. Did you like the ribs without foiling? I prefer mine that way.

Thanks Robert, I never used to foil and then i started, now I think I'll go back to no foil for various reasons, with that being said I don't think I would have that nice glaze had I foiled, I will foil when I have a big cook to save time and make room on the cooker

yeah sure, Dave... we know this cook is from last AUGUST with those beautiful plants and that luscious green grass...

enough about the weather... Those Poppers And Beans And Ribs L:D;)k Absolutely «:::PERFECT:::»!!!
smiley-happy088.gif

I don't know how you could have improved on that cook at all. Very jealous of the weather your having there.

I don't care about the weather in these shots; I'm simply looking at (and drooling over) the food!!! Very good looking spread, Dave!

Thanks for sharing!

Barret

Back