Skyline Blackout Edition is FINALLY DONE

Absolutely stunning! My not so secret blackout is only partially done unassemblrx pieces🥵. Racing against the onset of cold weather with another project in front. Regardless, I don’t think mine will look that striking.

What was your final treatment on the black durawood? Did you do more than the black trim restorer I believe you mentioned? It looks perfect👍.

This for sure makes you a flagship member of the Skyline Club!

Absolutely stunning! My not so secret blackout is only partially done unassemblrx pieces🥵. Racing against the onset of cold weather with another project in front. Regardless, I don’t think mine will look that striking.

What was your final treatment on the black durawood? Did you do more than the black trim restorer I believe you mentioned? It looks perfect👍.

This for sure makes you a flagship member of the Skyline Club!

Just the trim restorer and a quick coat of armor all before I took the pics

The black knobs at igniter switch came off of this Silver I still have kickin around. It's getting pretty naked though. The cabinet doors have been given away and the table. The lid is kind of cool I think with the pinstripe and black handle but probably pretty common.

View attachment 100231
Probably the best looking version of the Silver B in my opinion.

The black knobs at igniter switch came off of this Silver I still have kickin around. It's getting pretty naked though. The cabinet doors have been given away and the table. The lid is kind of cool I think with the pinstripe and black handle but probably pretty common.

View attachment 100231

I dont think the black handle and pinstripe lid is that common actually, I think a majority of then have grey plastics

Back