SHOW US YOUR BBQ PIT CAVE (pics!!) :)

Wish I could eat outside. The Mosquitos, no-see-ums and black flies are awful at dusk. Time to enclose.

Here are another couple shots of the grilling area showing the "eeting" area.
This one shows the whole area.
0527130814_zps965062d2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Just another angle.
0527130815_zps5d655c8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I really like your patio/grilling/smoking and hangout area.... Looks comfy...

Here is my little slice of heaven:

2013-07-26 17.11.23 by tspindle, on Flickr

My Granddaughter is starting to walk, so Grandma has finally given in to me building a new "cook shack" on the other side of the fence so I will have a gate to keep the kids away from the grills. Coming soon!

Here is where I keep everything:

2013-07-26 17.11.00 by tspindle, on Flickr

And my custom stand for the new Jumbo Joe:

2013-07-26 17.00.46 by tspindle, on Flickr

Hope to add a WSM when I build the new cook area. I was trying out the britu rib recipe on the mini when I took these pics.

Here is another shot of 3 of my smokers in the back of the trailer, with the stoker set up.

Here is a shot of t he kitchen side... Smokers are right behind me here. Not really on topic i know lol...

And one of my truck and the trailer :)

Not really cave but its where my webers hang out most of the year ,,,this pic is of my front yard ... Over the winter I plan to take my kezzer down and add wheels to so I can roll it from the garage for those afternoon parties we like to have...

null_zps85450716.jpg

Bumping an old thread...We finally tied in the existing patio to the deck with a pathway and designated grilling / smoking area. Really happy with the way everything turned out!

Here we are all covered up -

And then getting ready to put two kettles into action for a recent dinner -

Thanks for looking - have a good week everyone. Smoke Day 2014 is imminent! :wsm:

Thanks Bob - we debated long and hard about how to do this...in the end, I really think we got it right from cost, functionality and appearance.

Back