SHOW US YOUR BBQ PIT CAVE (pics!!) :)

With our dinky patio the two big gassers are on the original patio along with the mini. The second picture is the addition we just finished where the Q100, the cart I built and the performer reside.
raddyampPatio006_zps65383b11.jpg

raddyampPatio007_zpsafad4a4a.jpg

Not quite finished but getting there. Only a couple of weeks old just built the deck and picked up the WSM as soon as I finished. Cheers

Here's mine.
imagejpg1_zpsbb8aab1e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
imagejpg2_zps2c66e562.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
imagejpg5_zpsa35ba4ff.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
imagejpg3_zps7251ff14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
10 x 10 slab was already here when we moved in so thought it would make a great for 1/2 of my webers! Got the patio bar for my birthday. Decided it was better to use it for shade while Qing and a place to store some of my accessories.

I think I might turn this structure to store my stuff...... I'm thinking a corrugated metal roof that slopes off the back (snow), fence slat type wood on the sides, and maybe do nothing on the back for air flow, or maybe build it up for cabinets. The area has been overrun with concord grapes which I started pruning fairly regularly several years ago...

Seems like a good idea to me....

1519098_10202723053059363_9097484575204988993_o.jpg

Not really a man cave but this is where all the grilling/smoking/eating/partying takes place :). I have an extension planned just for cooking - maybe next year....

i-3b7nqhm-XL.jpg

Best,

Jose

Some super creative caves guy! MERCA at it's best. I design indoor/outdoor kitchens for a living. Some of my clients even have unlimited budgets. Makes me puke when they say "I'll never use this stuff. I'll just hire some to run it." As I scroll through these caves, I can sense the passion people have for the art of throwing down good Que. It's something you can't throw money at. As simple as some are, you just can't buy the sick and twisted art of throw down.

Back