Selling my Weber Flame 27000

Stefan H

TVWBB Guru
I am selling my Weber Flame 27000. Propane version. Located in the Dallas Texas area. Bought it a few years ago second hand but never really used it. Works great but has some minor rust spots. I do not know how old it is. Pickup only. I am not really interested in shipping. Plus shipping costs will probably prohibitive expensive.
More details in the ad of FB marketplace or on CL:

Last edited:
Oh and the logs you see are from the previous owner. They added some gas fireplace logs. This is not real wood.
actually, unless i'm completed ****ed in the head, the "logs" were sold WITH the FLAME by Weber.
every one i've seen has/had the same "logs" in it.

good luck with your sale, i sold mine in 6 hours after posting it on marketplace.

actually, unless i'm completed ****ed in the head, the "logs" were sold WITH the FLAME by Weber.
every one i've seen has/had the same "logs" in it.

good luck with your sale, i sold mine in 6 hours after posting it on marketplace.

I think your head is OK @Jim Lampe :D

I've never seen one in person, but I've been watching for one if it pops up for the right price.

This is the one @Stefan H has listed.

00O0O_jM1ExVnGrrG_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

This one is FS near me for $400 and has the same logs. The one above looks like it also has lava rock under the logs.

280122967_5536558556389109_4892109092686837424_n.jpg

I got my NG version without a manual. Downloaded it off the internet. I'm sure Larry would do that for you for airfare to California!

Back