Selling my Spirit II E-310 for a move, buy new Spirit or Genesis?

Yah, some guy over in the next subdivision parked his truck tire on top of my hose and cut me off until I could trace down the problem and ask him to move his truck. I didn't complain because he is nice enough to let me run the gas line across his back yard.

That Genesis looks really nice. I agree with the positive comments about the open cart. Rumor has it that a new Genesis is coming out with no open cart option and the tank going back inside😕. While the Genesis II has gotten a wide range of reviews here, I really liked that they brought back the open cart (optional), moved the tank back to the side, and put two regular wheels on it - all tributes to the original Genesis.

I've only had the E330 since late spring. A couple of days ago was rain that I didn't expect and I didn't have it covered.

Water filled up inside. No wonder these rust. I never really paid attention to the big gap between the side table and the cookbox leading right inside.

And, there is not much storage inside.

20211104_114132.jpg

You're observation got me thinking, so I just checked pics of the Genesis 5 and Napoleon to see if they were the same and they are not. The Genesis 5 had a very tight fit with some overlap and the Napoleon's lid covers better and the firebox seems to be more integrated into the cabinet. See pics.

Attachments

• 20210507_141336 (2).jpg
    20210507_141336 (2).jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210822_171035 (2).jpg
    20210822_171035 (2).jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 5

Back