Seared Ribeye for dinner

Not the highest grade ribeye but still had great flavor and was juicy. My daughter brought them home on sale and employee discount for about $13 a steak. Salt brined over night then smoked with mesquite and seared at 500+ to medium doneness ( i know a crime but thats what my family likes). Also made some tasty sides for a beautiful Sunday night dinner. Love to grill on the weekends.

Attachments

• 01.jpeg
    01.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 02.jpeg
    02.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 03.jpeg
    03.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 32
  • 04.jpeg
    04.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 05.jpeg
    05.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 06.jpeg
    06.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 07.jpeg
    07.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 08.jpeg
    08.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Great cook and great finished plate. Ribeyes can handle medium doneness and it is ALL about getting to cook for the family and cooking it to their liking. Keep cooking those steaks to medium and keep posting those great cooks.

Great cook and great finished plate. Ribeyes can handle medium doneness and it is ALL about getting to cook for the family and cooking it to their liking. Keep cooking those steaks to medium and keep posting those great cooks.
True Michael... gotta keep my girls well fed and happy. They were kind enough to give me a steakhouse gift card for Fathers Day so I can eat all the medium rare beef I want :).

Back