Scored a New 22 WSM!!!

WCWright

A major bucket list item finally accomplished! Always told myself that if one ever came up on CL or another site I’d jump. Well thanks to COVID, I’ve had lots of time to look. Purchased it for 225, new but stored outside under a cover. The only thing that I have to get is the silicone grommet. Super excited to play around and get acquainted!

Placed my order with Weber to get my new silicone gasket. No places near me had them, but I’ve been extremely busy with my lawn so I can wait till it arrives.

A major bucket list item finally accomplished! Always told myself that if one ever came up on CL or another site I’d jump. Well thanks to COVID, I’ve had lots of time to look. Purchased it for 225, new but stored outside under a cover. The only thing that I have to get is the silicone grommet. Super excited to play around and get acquainted!
I ordered a grommet and a hardware pack a while back. Both items were the same price. I was surprised to find out a grommet is included in the hardware pack.

Back