Schnitzel...

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Had a part of the loin in the fridge. Normaly Schnitzel is veal...But hey hwo´s anal bout that.

Here we Go:

Remember this hammer? Can only be good aight?
00728.JPG

Eggwash---->flour---->bread crumbs.
0168.JPG

Looks something like this when its done
02011.JPG

A lot of butter in a CI pan.
0217.JPG

02415.JPG

Waiting for me to stop taking pics and carry them inside.
0566.JPG

Served with Bea,taters,peas
0721.JPG

Dont be a stranger have a bite:
0876.JPG

Some good eats ppl! Thanks for your time!

***EDIT***

I forgot this one...A present for my Father in law

Now i dont have to bring my gear to their Q party. Funny thing is: we are invited....When we come over the grill is lit. And normaly a drink is served. Before i downed that my M-I-L asks me when the dinner should be served. And i havent even seen the protein. Now i stand over there grill(A Weber thank god) and cooking for a crowd. Pressure right there. Normaly it turns out ok. But im still a guesst right?! I guess i have to live with it. And this is a step in the right direction!

Last edited:
when the meat thumper comes out two nights in row, you know some magical is about to happen - I for one, absolutely adore schnitzel - Very nicely done, my man. that is a sweet plate!

Ty ppl!

Regina: It was me being lazy. Sauce béarnaise.(in french) A sauce made of clarified butter emulsified in egg yolks, white wine vinegar and flavoured with herbs. Or as we had it tonight...A (dry mix)bag mixed with water´n´butter :D

Daniel, A Perfect Cook - Post!
Really, «:::p:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::»

You've done it again, Daniel! Another excellent meal. The schnitzel was done to perfection. One of my favorite things to eat when I was stationed in Germany. Love the pics, as always.

Mike

Absolutely perfect!!!
Maribel and I were just talking about doing a similar cook. We call it milanesas.

Terrific looking schnitzel, Daniel! I've never tried schnitzel with sauce béarnaise, but it sounds delicious. I once had it served with a fried egg on top, which was quite good.

Daniel, A Perfect Cook - Post!
Really, «:::p:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::»

There is no better way of saying it, so I won't try

Veal may be the original schnitzel, but I've had much more with pork and it is just so good. On the other side I think that anything will taste good when rolled in flour, egg and bread crumbs (do you call that breading in English?) before takes a swim in plenty of butter

Back