Santa Maria Grill Cook

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I had to work graves on Mothers Day so I made my Wife's requested meal on Monday Night. Haven't used the Santa Maria grill for a long time so fired her up.

New York strip, corn, asparagus and some potatoes down my the coals

Her Mothers day dinner. All the above and creamed spinach added too.

I felt like wings and sausage. No plated pic for me, I just ate off the grill.

Nice cook John. Barb and I have fond memories of being up in the Napa Sonoma wine country and going to some wineries that we were club members of and having tri tip and chicken cooked over red oak on the Santa Maria grills with some nice wines. Super good food and times.

Santa Maria grill? I have never heard of it, but it looks like it can produce great looking food!

Santa Maria grill? I have never heard of it, but it looks like it can produce great looking food!

A few people here got theirs at Costco but I never saw them at mine.... one unique feature to SM grills (in case you didn't notice) is there's a big wheel to wind up a cable that can raise or lower the grate.

John,
Where did you get the Santa Maria grill? I know Costco has some at a few stores and have been considering adding one to my herd. How do you like it?

Nice cook John. Barb and I have fond memories of being up in the Napa Sonoma wine country and going to some wineries that we were club members of and having tri tip and chicken cooked over red oak on the Santa Maria grills with some nice wines. Super good food and times.

Ditto what Rich said but your cook sure looks delicious. Just need some wine to go with it!!;)

Back