Sale at Lowe’s Home Store

My Lowes will let you order at full price even though that sticker says you can special order at that price my guess its just what they have in stock. Not sure why my store would eat 600 on an item that needs to be ordered not really sure whats going on.

So I went to Lowe's and came out with a Pit Boss smoker for $174.50 !! Cover for it was $12.47. I think it'll be perfect for the two week camping trip we take every summer. Was $399 then dropped to $349. Some stores still have it at $349. In my area it went down to the $174.50. Might be a great deal for someone who wants to buy their first smoker, until they graduate to the SF !!!! I think I grabbed a bargain 😃

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-183111_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211216-183111_Gallery.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 14
Checked mine on the way home. No dice. Still full price.
Out of curiosity did you ask anyone at the store or show them the one posted here? I am going to try. The thing I notice is that the price tag looks “corporate” rather than some manager’s special.

Out of curiosity did you ask anyone at the store or show them the one posted here? I am going to try. The thing I notice is that the price tag looks “corporate” rather than some manager’s special.
No I did not. Trying to find an associate at my Lowes can be very challenging. I've started just looking up what I need to buy online and it tells me the location in the store.

No I did not. Trying to find an associate at my Lowes can be very challenging. I've started just looking up what I need to buy online and it tells me the location in the store.

More than once I had someone approach me at Lowes for help because I had a company shirt on that looked a little like a Lowes uniform. I guess they couldn’t find anyone else 🙄!

I think I will give it a try and push the issue with someone at customer service. The worst they can do is say “No.”

More than once I had someone approach me at Lowes for help because I had a company shirt on that looked a little like a Lowes uniform. I guess they couldn’t find anyone else 🙄!

I think I will give it a try and push the issue with someone at customer service. The worst they can do is say “No.”
My motto is ”Asking is free”. You have a 50/50 chance. If you don’t ask your chances are “0”.

I agree Jon the tag is kind of weird let us know how you make out. Never hurts as others said to ask.

My Lowes, which has had them in stock all year, was cleaned out. No opportunity to wheel and deal. Maybe if I had gotten there sooner? No more Weber pellets either. Hard not to feel that Lowes is seriously contracting their Weber offerings, but we will see what spring brings.

I did buy a Weber Q cart that had been previously marked down to $45 but which was now only $28. Last one.

So I went BACK to Lowes again and this time asked the customer service person if I could order one. It did come up with that price, but not available. Looks like they are emptying out their stores and warehouse. I wonder if it the SmokeFire will be back next year?

Would this be worth an OBO? Two of them and not too far from me.

Attachments

• E11D3EAA-1D5E-4B02-BF6F-04D05609570B.png
    E11D3EAA-1D5E-4B02-BF6F-04D05609570B.png
    392.3 KB · Views: 13
Struck Out Again

I tried going to another Lowes an hour from me that still has SmokeFires in stock. Showed them the sticker. No way. EX6 is $1,199 and EX4 $999. Sorry, sir…

Well, I tried. If I could have gotten an EX4 for $499 I would have jumped. I have other things I need, though, so I will just lay low and think some more. I have been upgrading my kettles, so maybe I am already covered for any bbq events I would do.

Back