Sale at Lowe’s Home Store

I know the sale sticker says EX6 but the picture looks like an EX4. I checked the Lowe's website and it says the EX4 is no longer sold at lowes.com. Whatever it is that's a good deal.

I know the sale sticker says EX6 but the picture looks like an EX4. I checked the Lowe's website and it says the EX4 is no longer sold at lowes.com. Whatever it is that's a good deal.
If you look at the photo of the EX4, the sticker is on the lid and it says $499.
The EX6 on display did not have a sticker on it so I just shot a photo of the price tag, $599, on the wall next to it so you could see the sale price of both. I have no idea how many are in stock at this store in Texas City, Texas but prices is right. I bought another cover for my EX6 for $16 and a set of stainless GBS grates for $16.

I don’t need one either now that Santa delivered my Xmas present early!
Nice! Looks like the 36. I ended up with the 30. Let me know how that controller works out for you. Mine is old enough I have the Savannah stoker. Congrats, it's a beast!

Sweet. Do you have enough shelves. :D That is the 36, right?
That’s the 36. I thought about the 30 but decided on the 36 because I didn’t want to regret on not getting it later. Same with the shelves. As long I was doing it I might as do it right. So far I’m happy with my purchase.

Nice! Looks like the 36. I ended up with the 30. Let me know how that controller works out for you. Mine is old enough I have the Savannah stoker. Congrats, it's a beast!
Thanks. Yep the 36. So far no hiccups yet with the controller. I’ll let you know. What’s funny is that in the app you can name your grill if you want and I named it “The Beast” 😄

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if I showed these pictures at my Lowe’s? The last I was there they were back up to full price, although the covers were heavily discounted. I still think Lowe’s must be planning on discontinuing offering the SmokeFire😯.

Back