Rotisserie Pork With Garlic & Rosemary

Michael,
Yeah great looking cook and man do I love the rotisserie! Like the others shared, the rotisserie with the self basting nature of the cooking method does lessen the cook time, one of the many reasons I love the rotisserie.

That looks great Michael, I've got to get my roti out and do some grilling. With me not handling the cold well the quicker the better.

That looks great Michael, I've got to get my roti out and do some grilling. With me not handling the cold well the quicker the better.
Thanks!

It's funny, every time I plan on grilling during a "warmer" day I'll see the old retiree a few houses down emerge from his burrow to grill as well.

Thanks!

It's funny, every time I plan on grilling during a "warmer" day I'll see the old retiree a few houses down emerge from his burrow to grill as well.
Lol! I’m the old retired guy in my neighborhood and I’m out smoking/grilling all winter in all kinds of weather. I won’t see or smell any neighbors grills till May! They all think I’m nuts!

Lol! I’m the old retired guy in my neighborhood and I’m out smoking/grilling all winter in all kinds of weather. I won’t see or smell any neighbors grills till May! They all think I’m nuts!
I’m that guy here too! Neighbors used to yell that I was nuts when I’d do the thanksgiving turkey or Christmas roast then I took them bites!

Looks great Michael!

Old retiree here too. I grill year 'round but you won't see me outside tending the grill too much. That's what digital remote thermometers are for. I'll be inside where it's warm, likely with an adult beverage.

Looks great Michael!

Old retiree here too. I grill year 'round but you won't see me outside tending the grill too much. That's what digital remote thermometers are for. I'll be inside where it's warm, likely with an adult beverage.

Yeah, the need to monitor the grill does drop when it's cold & windy, but don't blow our cover completely. Otherwise we'll start getting questioned why we can't help inside during the summer! :)

I don’t tend to be too dependent on thermometers unless I’m smoking something on the bullet, kettle cooks have become less worrisome after fifty+ years. It’s done when it’s done.

Back