Roasted Chicken on the Weber Outdoor Oven

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I love using the Genesis for roasting, because it just locks in on a temp and stays. Did a roasted chicken tonight, along with some 'taters. Also some roasted broccoli in the 'real' oven. Chicken took a bit longer than I anticipated and the potatoes were a little overdone as a result. Still good though.

1603068443044.jpeg

1603068460552.jpeg

1603068476551.jpeg

BTW: the second pic was taken in the dark, illuminated with my recently acquired Weber Grill 'N Go handle light (no flash). This thing puts out a great amount of light and I'm really glad I bought it.

I love using my Weber as an oven during the summer months but I put the roasting pan on a stone to keep the pan from burning. Works well.

jim - looks great... there's just something special about roasting a whole bird - I like the drip irrigation method into the spuds - I never tried that looks great -

Jim,
That is a great looking summer roasted chicken. Just picked a whole chicken a few days ago, it was on sale, and haven't done one in a while, I am getting an itch to get that thing defrosted after seeing your, man does that look good.

Back