Roadside Chicken and grilled corn salad

That is a nice lookin meal

Great looking cook and pictures! I really like that pull string food processor!

Awesome cook and great pictures Case! I'm going to look for one of those string processors. We have the KA Processor but it's kind of a pain to wash, particularly for small jobs. Way to go.

RSC is one of our favorites and that corn salad looks perfect. Great summer cook Case, stay cool.

That chicken looks moist and awesome. I'll have to try that recipe.

That is awesome and thanks for adding the recipes. Will be doing this real soon.

Looks outstanding!

Awesome cook!

Thank you everybody! Next time around I'm going to do a spatchy this way!

Nice cook ! I bet Spatchcock chicken will be real tasty in the roadside marinade. We're preparing for the heat up here too so the grill will be fired up a lot over the next week. I will have to make the corn salad, it looks nice and refreshing and I think it would be real good served with some tortilla chips.

Nice cook ! I bet Spatchcock chicken will be real tasty in the roadside marinade. We're preparing for the heat up here too so the grill will be fired up a lot over the next week. I will have to make the corn salad, it looks nice and refreshing and I think it would be real good served with some tortilla chips.

Thank you! The salad does make a good salsa too! It's also good as a nacho topping with Queso melted on top.

Holy photography Batman ! Great looking cook. Even we are supposed to warm up this coming weekend. I'll be doing some form of grilled chicken, that corn salad looks great. Nice job CaseT.

(btw, travelled to Bend before, like it down there)

Thank you everybody! Next time around I'm going to do a spatchy this way!
I have a huge problem with this......
I don't know what's more amazing: Your builds, your cooking or your photos
Quit being so difficult :)

Your Roadside and corn salad look delicious Case!

Holy photography Batman ! Great looking cook. Even we are supposed to warm up this coming weekend. I'll be doing some form of grilled chicken, that corn salad looks great. Nice job CaseT.

(btw, travelled to Bend before, like it down there)

Looks remarkable Casey!!! Roadside is always a solid option.

Thank you! The chicken and the salad compliment each other nicely!

I have a huge problem with this......
I don't know what's more amazing: Your builds, your cooking or your photos
Quit being so difficult :)

Thank you!
It won't be so hard as the wife has banned me from anymore smoker builds unless I get rid of a few!

Very nice post. will have to give roadside chicken a try real soon.
We were just saying tonight that we should be seeing some local corn around here soon.

I can barley see what your cooking, next time could you adjust your photos to a larger size thanks.;)hehe
Nice looking Roadside Chicken and what size are those photos?

Like all of the others respondents you've had here, I'm going to have to try my hand at your marinade, recipes...

But what I was wondering Case was your opinion of using the smaller grill you used to cook on, vs. using something like the 22" Weber kettle (which is my go to grill), are you getting a better cooking exp. using the little grill or is there another reason? I'm thinking you get to go frugal with your coal going smaller on the fire?, but if there are other advantages, I'd like to hear those too. Thanking you in advance!

Oh!, and thanks for posting the link to the chopper...it looks like a fun tool to use. I'm all tapped out for a while, using my butter and egg money for a new 8" chef's knife (I only paid $10 for it), but then I went and just bought a diamond sharpening rod to help keep the edge up. That was $30 + IIRC...I'm just an old prep cook that got sucked in to using a knife and board many years and beers ago=:-)

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.

Back