Rib roast was on sale

M Crooks

TVWBB Fan
Rib roast was on sale for 5.99 a pound so I grabbed two. The bone was barely attached still so I cut it off. and cut three steaks.

I used weber's steak seasoning as I am out of dizzy dust which I had been using. I like weber's but think dizzy dust is better. Two steaks went back in the fridge.

at the turn

Done, no plated pics of these as I got busy and they came out med well and ****ed me off.

Here is a pic of a chuck eye that came out great last week but no pics of the cook.

These were all cooked on he gasser I got off craigslist a couple weeks ago.

M Crooks,

What a small world man! I'm guessing you bought the Genesis from a gentleman named Roland, right? It's the one with the chain to keep the lid on also, right? I was in line for it also, but it sold. Thanks a lot man!! Just kidding.

Just had to mention it when I saw the picture you posted.

Later!

Martin - southwest burbs here

Looks great. I'm a medium rare guy so I feel your pain on the doneness. Bet it tasted great regardless. Great sale price on the meat.

M Crooks,

What a small world man! I'm guessing you bought the Genesis from a gentleman named Roland, right? It's the one with the chain to keep the lid on also, right? I was in line for it also, but it sold. Thanks a lot man!! Just kidding.

Just had to mention it when I saw the picture you posted.

Later!

Martin - southwest burbs here

Yes its got a chain and I think that was his name. I just got a bunch of cherry wood if your every in my area I will give you a bucket or 2 to make up for it.
PM me so I see it.
Go Hawks!

Last edited:

Back