Random thoughts/Off topic/Last post wins

The Fall of a Trucking Giant: Why Yellow Is on the Verge of Collapse

The Nashville, Tenn., company is preparing to file for bank-ruptcy and in talks to sell off all or parts of the business. It could shut down within days.

Nice on the live vinyl. I think you're right...only 1st album. Imo it's an under-appreciated album.
It is in my top 5 for sure…..doesn’t sound like a big deal but he has insane amount of records and if I checked mine I have more than 1 milk crate full……I would guess over 50 without checking my online report….so top 5 is pretty good.

Sushi is a central component in Kroger’s strategy to expand beyond our grocery-shopping lists, and grab some of the dollars people budget for restaurants and eating out. The company’s executives say it’s working: Kroger’s data shows that the rolls bring new customers to its stores and encourage existing shoppers to visit more often. The grocery operator says it noticed in 2020 when it was reviewing data from consumer-research firm Circana Group that it was the nation’s biggest sushi retailer. It’s been grabbing an ever-larger share of the U.S. sushi market in the three years since.

Anxiety is a normal human emotion that can spur people to action. It becomes a disorder when it causes prolonged distress and interferes with a person’s work and relationships.

Forty years later, Metallica is still on the road, playing to some of its biggest audiences of its career and grossing upward of $10 million a night. But they’re exercising temperance now: Instead of cases of beer and bottles of booze, the band is fueled by Peloton, tofu and a good night’s sleep.

Back