Prosciutto and provolone wrapped asparagus

Greg in Utah

TVWBB Pro
Yes, there is grilled CoC and a home grown jalapeño cheeseburger in this picture. The thing to pay attention to is the asparagus that is wrapped with provolone and prosciutto.

IMG_0448.jpeg

You don't need a recipe. You can see the recipe.

Oh yeah, I cooked some stuffed pork chops for tomorrow night.

IMG_0450.jpeg

I had visitors during the cook but they're vegans.

IMG_0421.jpeg

Holy crap, I don't know where to start. The asparagus wrap looks delicious and I can only imagine how it tasted. The burger, well, I can see that jalapeno peeking out, has to be good. Bone in rib pork chops are my favorite, taken to a whole new level. Great cook Greg. Like the "backyard" shot too.

Praise the lord she wasn't looking over my shoulder when I passed that picture. I would of been left with three choices. Overnight courier from Greg's of Utah Steak Station, use up my third and final genie wish and learn to cook that well, or leave town.

Ps. That burger looks great!

Nice looking meal!
Where does one get a jalapeno burger plant? Can you grow them year round? How long does it take reach harvest?

There is a greenhouse in Hatch NM that sells them, but they only produce burgers if you live between 7500 and 8000 feet, and you have to water them with beer.

One of my favorite ways to do asparagus! And if you're careful, you don't need the string - the prosciutto sort of sticks to itself and holds everything together. Everything on that board looks outstanding, as do the pork chops.

Back