Prime briskets $2.99 at costco

I hope we can get a similar price here too! The past two times I went, I have not seen any brisket at Costco....
Yeah....around here if go on saturday you may not find anything. Noon friday is good time, they might all be gone Friday evening. Especially if Saturday is a football Saturday or special day or something

I was just there but, knowing the space available in the deep freezer I didn’t even look! I did find some flanken ribs for $8.00 off a package. I’m going to try my hand at some Yiddishe Ribbenes for Sunday or Monday.

You were right! Those briskets will be gone by 4P today.

Just did a quick walk through and bought two, around 16# and 17# each. $2.99, for Prime packers!!!

We left Costco with 5 full packers left to choose from, each at 21# or heavier. And the butcher had zero backstock.

We finally have a full, sunny weekend ahead here so I'm guessing people will be barbecuing in full force this weekend.

And Costco was so busy, they had less than 10 carts at the entrance to get one from. Usually a bad sign the store is PACKED, which it was.

Thanks for this pricing tip and buy early info. You guys rock!

I never get any deals like that.
Our areas (Danville and Sequim) always seems to have the highest prices when it comes to food or gas.
Costco in Sequim had baby back ribs today for $2.99.
That was too good to pass up so I got a couple of 3-packs and I was glad to get them.

I can confirm $2.99/lb in the Milwaukee area as well. I sure hope that price stays there for the summer. $4/lb last summer was a little more than I really wanted to pay.

PXL_20230404_151433357.jpg

The one I found that I liked was in the bin with $2.99 ones but, was 3.49! Didn’t look that closely when I was there, not going back to have a price adjustment, beats the 5.99 prices we had a while ago. I might cook it this weekend, I don’t know yet.

Back