Prelude to a Polar Vortex Cook

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
With the forecast for last Sunday, I knew that I better get cookin' on Saturday, and make enough for leftovers.
Brats, beef shoulder steaks marinated in Stubb's Beef, and bscb's marinated in Italian dressing.
IMGP9204.JPG

IMGP9208.JPG

IMGP9214.JPG

IMGP9216.JPG

IMGP9221.JPG

Tacos, and pintos Saturday evening.
IMGP9222.JPG

IMGP9223.JPG

A balmy 20 today, but it will take awhile to melt the white stuff.
Stay warm my friends!
DSCF0629.JPG

im not sure what youre saying, but yah that's whats going on (from movie Joe dirt)... and that's one hell of a great cook.

don't lift the lid...

As always, this looks great.
Regarding the white stuff, looks like your heat have dumped down here.
It's not below freezing, actually about 40F, and that is not normal at all. If it makes you feel any it better, if we get snow here in january, it won't melt before late april. Hang in there!

Geir come and take this polar vortex back home with you!!! I'm all for snow but this is nuts.

Smart planning on your part Bob.

We have been enjoying above normal temps the last few days. Today it cooled down about 10 degrees to 65.

Your cook looks great as usual Bob!!!

Some great looking cooks and photos Bob! Sure glad that snow hasn't reached us. Balmy 19 degrees yesterday morning and
currently 24 degrees. Way too cold for me..;)

Popular saying here is "What do you do the day after it snows in Prescott.......You watch it melt" never stays for more then a day or so. That's the way to beat the cold, with a great cook and plenty of it, very nice Bob.

Bob, great BBq'd food, quite a feast I would say. By the way enjoy that snow, and send some our way, please.......

All good looking cooks Bob, I grew up in Utah, moved to Oregon 2 years ago and I don't miss the snow at all.

Back