Post a picture of yourself! *****

Me and my beautiful daughter, Campbell.

156135_3968807422497_1349809522_33637111_8430194_n.jpg

Don, you understated it. Your beautiful daughter is gorgeous! You can see the intelligence in her face. You are so lucky to have each other.

Rita

I posted a picture of my Weber family so i thought I would complete it by posting a picture of myself. This way some one here could see me and say hello, or maybe head the other way. Daniel Wolgast will appreciate this one..

jagdtiger.jpg

By zavod44 at 2012-06-12

Oh and just so you know I'm the one on the left...with the hockey jersey....

well..... thought i would jump in and throw a picture of myself out there.... my cropping skills arent the best, so you have to excuse me there.

here i am......

Nice pictures everyone, it's always nice to see who's behind the name.

Becky your grill family isn't so small anymore, it is turning into a nice stable of grills. All for $111
icon_wink.gif

Lawrence, I'll keep my eye open for you when I drive through Mundelein. Maybe you'll be in town and we can meetup sometime....
icon_smile.gif

I finally managed to get to the Noguchi Museum in Long Island City, Queens yesterday. Isamu Noguchi was an important Japanese-American sculptor. Beautiful work. Anyway, here I am next to one of his later basalt sculptures. I had been gently reminded (ahem) not to touch the sculptures just prior to this shot. Making sure to keep my hands away from the artwork here.
icon_rolleyes.gif

2012-07-15130232.jpg

Which one is you Gary
icon_confused.gif

Not knocking the sculpture, but it may take an artist, such as yourself, to better appreciate the piece.

Bob, maybe not the most photogenic piece in the exhibit. Best seen in the round, along with a body of his work. Art -- it's a personal thing!
icon_smile.gif

More new members out there... let's see what you look like...
here's my mug from early 1994 and 50 lbs lighter.

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Cool one Jim! How old were you on that pic? And what is your Best bowling serie? I almost quit wearing diapers ~94 ;)

Lets se some new faces in this thread pls!(no pun intended)

Common ppl!

How old were you on that pic? And what is your Best bowling serie?
38 - 39 i think.. umm, my best series was just two years ago, 719. Bowled a 300 in '07 butt the series was in the toilet :p

GREAT PHOTO MIKE!!

Back