Post a picture of yourself! *****

Hi Gunar,
Ouray is my favorite place to get away. Been going there since 1990, sometimes twice a year. San Juan Mts are breath-taking...as is Black Bear Pass!

It is one of the most beautiful places I've been in a long time. Jackson Hole is another place that I go. During the winter though.

H Gunar, Love to fish in Leeville. My brother in law has a camp next to Boudreaux's Motel there. But when you come back leave the Florida Gator shirt home. I will have a Tiger shirt for you.

Originally posted by Cecil:
H Gunar, Love to fish in Leeville. My brother in law has a camp next to Boudreaux's Motel there. But when you come back leave the Florida Gator shirt home. I will have a Tiger shirt for you.

Hopefully It will be a BCS Championship shirt.
icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Kevin Osborn:
Picture is from a few years ago and one of the few of myself I've got on photobucket. Here's me before getting peppersprayed:
Atterbury005.jpg

Here's me afterwards:
Atterbury007.jpg

Hey, noticed your 34th ID patch. I served in a brigade of the 34th (Illinois ARNG) from 92-97 when we were reorganized into part of the 35th ID. Had a platoon from 1/133rd Infantry attached to my company for a deployment to Kuwait in 2000/2001.

This is me crossing the finish at my second 50k, in September 2010. It was a night race under a full moon, and I missed stepping on a big fat diamondback by an inch or two around mile 20.

McdowellMtn50k.jpg

This Bruiser Tasted Good on the Grill!
Picture230.jpg

And looks great on the wall next to this one!
PartyPictures2005198.jpg

And....
Picture048.jpg

Just to stick with the theme. ha ha ha

Just had to bring this old post back to life!!! So many new members(myself included)

Me and my boy with his first king....
[IMG:top]
03a1d7af.jpg
[/IMG]
My boy....what a happy guy he was that day...
441283d7.jpg
[/IMG]
My daughter taking lessons in the kitchen...
bdcc83a8.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope to see some more of you folks!! Take care!

Dom, you SURE you didn't upload one of those "photos" that comes in a brand new frame??!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Your "family" looks PERFECT!
icon_smile.gif

Back